What is a Go Camp Pro Mastermind Group?
Small Group, Regular, Facilitated Discussions for Summer Camp Professionals
Mastermind groups have direct impact on a summer camp's long-term planning, human resources, programming, and marketing strategies.
Past Masterminders have also commented on their own personal growth and comfort as a Summer Camp Professional.
In a Mastermind Group (also known as a peer advisory board), the members take turns sharing ideas and solutions about a struggle that a member has in their job as a camp director.
Here's how they work:
- 4-6 people per group. There will be a non-disclosure agreement to sign to make sure everyone feels like they can share everything.
- The GOAL is accountability. The group helps each other make the best decisions and then holds the others to account to accomplish those things.
- The expectation is that each member will set aside one hour every other week for a group call.
- In the group call you will take turns in the Hot Seat. This is your chance to ask for help from anybody and to get all 6 minds to focus on a problem you have.
- At the end of the call each one shares one resource (book, website, application, consultant recommendation, etc.).
- Each Go Camp Pro Masterminder will get 2 one-hour personal, professional development coaching calls with Travis Allison (to be used up over the 12 months of a Mastermind group). That's a $575 value!
If you are interested in running your own Mastermind group we suggest you check out our CampHackerblogpost: How To Begin and Run a Mastermind Group.
If you want to join a facilitated mastermind for summer camp leaders it is an annual commitment and the price starts at $445.